ATS Noise Parameter Software
Noise occurs naturally in any active device or circuit limiting the minimum levels of useful signals causing unwanted interference on weaker signals. Therefore, it is important to design circuits to minimize the effects of noise by quantifying them in the form of noise parameters, comprised of Fmin, Gamma Opt (Mag and Phase), and Rn.
Maury Microwave’s ATS ultra-fast noise method is capable of improving overall calibration and measurement times by a factor of 100X-400X, changing what would have taken hundreds of hours to tens of minutes allowing you to spend more time creating and validating models and designing LNAs!
Features and Benefits
- Turnkey noise parameters extraction solution
- 10x more accurate and 100x faster than comparable solutions
- Faster measurement speeds eliminate temperature drift
- Smoother data with less scatter than traditional methods
- Interactive Noise Measurement mode
- Easily integrated into 3rd party automation applications
- Transistor noise model extraction
- Transistor noise model validation
- LNA Design
|Noise Figure, Noise Parameters, Interactive Noise Measurement Mode, Swept Noise Display, Noise Statistics Display
|Swept-Frequency Noise Parameter Add-On
|External Software Control (API)